Pages

REVIEW - X2 Sanso Color [ Cappuccino & Shadow ]




Hello guys, welcome back to the blog !
So @X2Softlens recently sent me their products to try out, which is the X2 Sanso Color ( Shadow & Cappuccino ) which also came with ICE lens solution. I'm beyond excited because X2 is quite known for their products, and because I don't normally wear softlens, it is something fun for me, even though I had to ask my friend to help me wear it lol



Contains Provitamin B5 - All in 1 Multi Purpose Contact Lens Solution


1. X2 Sanso Color - Shadow





2. X2 Sanso Color - Cappuccino





I really love both colors because they actually shows up, but my favorite is still the color Shadow, because it looks really natural and blend in with my eyes. What bothers me is that sometimes it feels really comfortable like you're not wearing anything, but sometimes it felt like something is stinging.
Overall I still love them and will continue on wearing ! :)

X2 Sanso Color are made of Hybrid Silicone Hydrogel that delivers 80% more Oxygen compared to 2-Hema material, it maintain the moisture 2 times higher, which can protect the eyes from dryness & irritation.

X2 Sanso Color has 5 colors, which are Radiance, Shadow, Cappuccino, Pearl, and Onyx


Descriptions I found on their website :
3 Months Supplies, Disposable soft cosmetic lens, 55% Water
Base Curve : 8.80 mm
Diameter : 14.5 mm
Power Range: Plano s/d - 6.00 (step 0.25D)

If you are interested in them, you can easily contact & purchase them at
Instagram : @X2Softlens


Love,
Novita.S

No comments:

Post a Comment