Pages

EVENT - Brun Brun Paris x Beauty Journal Roadshow Medan


Hello guys ! So I was invited to Brun Brun Paris x Beauty Journal roadshow event at 8th of Dec.
When I first arrived, I was asked to sign the registration form, and receive a card which will be exchanged with the goodie bag later.

After I've found a seat, I went to the look for the canapes ( I mean who doesn't love foods? )


And beside the canapes table, there are Brun Brun Paris ' s pop up booth, which we're able to look around and buy some products.



We also relaxed to the sounds of the live band while waiting for Rachel Goddard ! YES Rachel Goddard came here to show us beauty demo ! <3


Around probably 14.30 or 15.00, Rachel Goddard shows up !!!
But I was too excited that I didn't took any pictures during her beauty demo ( I was busy Instastory - ing lol )
So here's a glimpse of her :p


Ain't she looks so beautiful ? <3

Anyway she did a beauty demo with Brun Brun Paris's products, such as Lip Eye Cheek Color, Pink Magic Kiss & Blush ( which I bought later on because it looks so pretty ! ) , and upcoming product, which is a new palette that consists of eyeshadows, lipsticks, blush, and bronzer ( I swear they're so pigmented ) & I cannot wait for it !!! I mean it is only Rp. 99.000 with such good quality, and literally everything in a palette !
* will try to review the product once I got it ( I hope )

After the beauty demo, the event doesn't end yet. We had a SHOPPING RACE !!
All the attendants are divided into 5 groups if I'm not mistaken, and I was in the last group, called Brunelli ( I wonder if I spelt it right ).

Team members

Team members

To play the shopping race, each team were given 2 hints at first, which each team are divided into 2 sections of 5 members ( one to finish the fashion shopping , and another to finish the makeup shopping )

After each team finished shopping and received the 3rd hint, all teams started to style their chosen member as model and then proceed to showcase their works


Our member that we chose as the model

Presenting and explanation of why we're styling the looks.
AND GUESS WHO'S THE WINNER ?
.
.
.
* drum roll *
.
.
.
WE WON !!!!! And each of us received 250k voucher ! :')

After the shopping race ended, Brun Brun Paris & Beauty Journal started to choose some nomination.
And guys, I won the best dress and received another 250k voucher ( I am so thankful ! )

Later to finish the event, we're given some time to take some photo with the guest star :p


Once again, thank you to Brun Brun Paris & Beauty Journal for having me, I'm so thankful to be there ! See you guys another time <3


Love,
Novita Sari

No comments:

Post a Comment