Pages

Brun Brun Paris Lip Eye Cheek Color Review

Hello guys ! Long time no see.
I received a package from Sociolla today, which is BrunBrun Paris Lip Eye Cheek Color. They sent me 6 colors, which are mostly red-tone.



up to down : Civilized , Innocent, Entrapment, Elite, Jetset, Classical

I tried it on my lips, eyes, and cheeks ( like its name ) using the shade Civilized , and surprisingly it's very easy to blend ! Well I mean we wouldn't want to have patchy looking eyes & cheeks, right?




The color is pigmented and has matte finish ( but feels more to the velvety side ). It does transfer a little, but doesn't really change how it looks on the lips. I love the color selections, since I am more to the pinkish shade rather than brown. Also love how the tube is square and sleek looking.



They're very affordable too, only cost Rp. 45.900 each ! Very recommended to beginners who are searching for affordable makeup products, especially with the fact that this product is 3in1.

Ohhh andd BrunBrun Paris will be holding an event at 8 December, and I'm wayy too excited because Rachel Goddard will be there too !!!
Please do stay tune at my blog for my update about the event later !

See you guys later

Love,
Novita Sari

No comments:

Post a Comment