Pages

REVIEW - Absolute New York Icon Palette



We're back again with another MBG x Absolute NY Makeup Competition !
This time, the theme's Iconic Look, which shows our own characteristics through our makeup.
Did the makeup looks with all Absolute NY Products, at their counter in SOGO Sun Plaza.

And here you go




 As you can see, I tend to go for long looking eyes with straight liners >.<
I always apply my shadow darker above the crease, and apply some light shimmery shadow on the center of the lid. Well all that to enhance my half-monolid eyes T-T
I also put some shimmery shadow on the inner corner to brighten it up.

And as you guess, didn't win the competition as well this time lol

But I did received a goodie bag from Absolute NY after I've finished doing my makeup :


 Inside the goodie bag, there are Icon Palette, Modest Matte Liquid Lipstick, and Concealer Pencil.


1. Icon Palette - Exposed






 Consist of 2 Mattes and 10 Shimmers
Packaging : made from tin metal (?) , include mirror and dual ended brush
Pigmentation : Mostly very good, but some lighter color tend to shows up less.
Texture : quite smooth, but have some fallouts
Price : Rp. 255.000

This palette is suitable for both neutral or smoky looks, recommended for beginner to use, espcially because they included a dual ended brush that's very useful.

Rate : 4.5 out of 5


2. Modest Matte Liquid Lipstick



Much darker in real life, picture is taken right in front of my window

Shade : MML04 Whisper
Pigmentation : Good
Texture : Thick creamy, easy to apply
Transfer a bit, easy to remove
Price : Rp. 155.000

Honestly don't really like this colour, because it's mauve kind of shade and looks very dark on me in real life... so yeah, would probably love it better with pinkish nude shade :(

Rate 4 out of 5


3. All Purpose Pencil - Concealer



Doesn't came in a box
Texture : very smooth, super love !
Price : Rp. 75.000

this works really well for the eyebrows ! haven't tried it on my lashline, but I think it'll work too :)

Rate : 5 out of 5



Love,
Novita.S

No comments:

Post a Comment