Pages

Astalift Photogenic Beauty Workshop


I bet everyone knows about Fujifilm, right? Yes, we all know that they produces stuffs like cameras, polaroids, films, etc. But now they came out with something which is surprisingly different, and you can guess it from the picture above, yes, it is skincare.
I'm shook when I first heard about it, I was like what? How did a brand that produces camera stuffs suddenly created a skincare line?


At the event, they told us the history about how Astalift first created in Japan. As they are a company that produces camera stuffs, they thought about perfecting it so that everyone can look photogenic in pictures, in which they created a skincare line called Astalift.

The main product in Astalift is Jelly Aquarysta, it is said to be " a unique anti-ageing skincare product composed of an effective mix of collagen and moisturizer delivering a light textured facial treatment that ensures fast absorption for glowing skin and a more beautiful, you! "
Jelly Aquarysta is very unique, as when you finished using it, it will goes back to its original shape, amazing ain't it?

Psstt, do you guys know that the old camera roll films are made from collagen too?! :')

After learning about the history, we followed the demo on daily skincare tips using Astalift products



After using their skincares, they also let us use their makeup products, such as foundation and powder foundation. I love the how the foundation looks on my skin. But after spending the day, my face gets sticky and oily, and I don't like how it felts. Not sure which product that causes it though.

I did bought a product, which is the UV Protector, it cost around Rp.400.000 - Rp.500.000 if I'm not mistaken. Overall I like the foundation ( but didn't bought it ) and the UV Protector which makes my skin looks glowing without having white cast.


Love, Novita

No comments:

Post a Comment