Pages

Shiseido Beauty Redefined


I was invited by Shiseido to attend their beauty influencer gathering at Centre Point Mall ( 08 Feb 2018 ) to experience their products & services from Shiseido experts.

They gave out free hair styling & makeover service for the public, but I didn't try it out though.
They also did a makeup demo using all of Shiseido makeup products.

Mostly our activity is literally eating the canapes and took bunch of pictures, because there's a lot of spot to took pictures of ! We were also able to experience the projection room, which is insta-worthy lol





Since shiseido pop up store is in Centre Point until 11 of Feb, I went there again on 10th of Feb to exchange my old lipstick for a new Shiseido Lipstick, and I really love it !!! The lipstick looks very luxurious, and the cap is magnetic !!! ( it feels really satisfying to open & close the lipstick )
And since the color is randomly given out, I got a red one, which I don't use a lot in my daily life... so... I exchanged it with a very nice auntie there, because she got a nude-red and I got a bright-red colour :')
Well that's all that happened.

Love, Novita

No comments:

Post a Comment